|Fly THAI:||Flights available daily|
|Airport:||Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport (SYD)|
|THAI Airport Office||Tel : 612-9669-3033 br>Fax : 612-9669-3707 br>|
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org br>
|Transport from Airport:||Train: Sydney Airport is located just 13 minutes by train from the city. There are train stations located at both the International and Domestic terminals, which operate as part of the Airport Link train service.
Bus: Sydney Buses operates a timetabled service, Route 400, between Bondi Junction and Burwood which stops at both the International (T1) and Domestic (T3) terminals. Clearly marked bus stops are located on the arrivals level outside each of these terminals.
Taxi: Each terminal has its own sheltered taxi rank with supervisors on hand during peak times to ensure a smooth flow of taxis for travellers.
Sydney City $45-55 (one way)
A $4.10 airport toll is payable by all passengers taking a taxi from any of Sydney Airport’s taxi ranks.
|Thai Airways International Sydney br>|
75-77 Pitt Street, GPO Box 7077, Sydney 2001 br>
Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, Australia br>
Office hours : Mon-Fri 0900-1700 hrs, Closed Sat-Sun, Public Holidays br>
Phone: 1300 651 960 (within Australia) or +61-2 9844-0999 br>
Fax: 61-2 9844-0936 or 61-2 9251-1106 br>
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- THAI Congratulates THAI Smile on Winning 3 TripAdvisor Awards24 April, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- THAI Announces Operating Results 201624 April, 2017 - 11:58 am
- THAI Holds its Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting 201724 April, 2017 - 10:20 am
- Just Right23 April, 2017 - 10:10 am
- Smart and Modular16 April, 2017 - 11:01 pm
- “Water Festival 2017 เทศกาลวิถีน้ำ…วิถีไทย”12 April, 2017 - 6:01 pm
- KOTA KINABALU – ดินแดนในเมฆหมอกของคนรักผจญภัย (ฉบับไม่ผจญภัย)11 April, 2017 - 11:17 am
- THAI and Bangkok Airways Enter Code-Share Agreement10 April, 2017 - 3:03 pm