|Fly THAI:||2 Flights available daily|
|Airport:||Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)|
|THAI Airport Office:||Tel : (86 21) 6834 6803 br>|
Fax : (86 21) 6834 6802 br>
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org br>
|Transport from Airport:||Train: Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT) can take you to city within 8 minutes. It costs CNY 50 one-way (economic) and CNY 100 for VIP, CNY 80 round-trip (economic) and CNY 160 for VIP.
Bus: Across the road from the terminals is a bus stop from where all departures go. It is unlikely you will find anyone here who speaks English.
Taxi: Metered taxis are readily available and are divided into 2 kinds – short and long distance. Cost: To the city CNY 60-100/25-40 mins. Taxi touts operate in the terminals offering inflated fares up to CNY 200.
|THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL br>|
Unit 2302, Floor 23rd, Chong Hing Finance Centre, br>
No.288 West Nan Jing Road (close to the People’s Square), br>
Shanghai 20003 br>
Phone: 0086 21 3366 4000 br>
Fax: 0086 21 3366 4010 br>
- THAI Launches Daily Bangkok-Busan Flights22 June, 2018 - 2:25 pm
- Royal Orchid Plus Celebrates 25th Anniversary with Special Privileges รอยัล ออร์คิด พลัส การบินไทย จัดกิจกรรมฉลองครบรอบ 25 ปี22 June, 2018 - 2:19 pm
- The Architectural Ensemble of Wang Na22 June, 2018 - 2:16 am
- THAI Operates Regularly Scheduled Flights to Osaka, Japan20 June, 2018 - 10:35 am
- Photo News: THAI Presents Tickets to Customer Satisfaction Survey (TCSS) Lucky Winner20 June, 2018 - 10:29 am
- THAI Introduces Inflight Meals by Michelin Star Chefs on Flights from Taipei to Bangkok18 June, 2018 - 10:55 am
- THAI Presents Tickets to Lucky Winner at Thai Festival India 201818 June, 2018 - 10:44 am
- THAI Catering Receives 2017 Excellent Catering Service Award14 June, 2018 - 9:08 am