|Fly THAI:||1 Flight available daily|
|Airport:||Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG)|
|Transport from Airport:||Train: Local subway Line 3 has Jiangbei Airport Station in the airport. Its entrances/exits can be found in the Parking Lot, Passengers Service Area C and T2B terminal. This line serves from 06:30 to 22:30 from the airport.
Bus: From the first flight to the last arrival Jiazhou Bus Station, Waimao Mansion. According to the schedule of flight it takes 40 minutes and CNY15. The bus can be boarded outside of Entrance 4 or Entrance 6, T2 in the airport.
Taxi: The flat-rate fare of taxis in this city is about CNY10 for the first 1.9 miles (3km) and then the distance surcharge is CNY2 per 0.6 mile (1km). It costs passengers at least CNY50 from the airport to downtown area. The taxi can be taken between T2A and T2B and outside T1.
- THAI Holds Grow Local Go Local Campaign to Promote Cultural Destinations16 February, 2018 - 2:53 pm
- Photo News : THAI and UBM to be Official Airline at ASEANbeauty 201814 February, 2018 - 4:42 pm
- THAI, Nok Air, Thai Smile Sign MOU on Code-Share Flights to Mae Hong Son14 February, 2018 - 10:23 am
- THAI Celebrates Chinese New Year with Special Desserts12 February, 2018 - 5:11 pm
- THAI Offers Special Desserts on Valentine’s Day12 February, 2018 - 10:52 am
- THAI Holds Star Day to Celebrate Star Alliance’s 20th Anniversary12 February, 2018 - 10:43 am
- การบินไทยจัดกิจกรรมครบรอบ 20 ปี กลุ่มพันธมิตรการบินสตาร์ อัลไลแอนซ์12 February, 2018 - 10:28 am
- Freak Vision9 February, 2018 - 5:55 pm