|Fly THAI:||1 Flight available daily|
|Airport:||Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG)|
|Transport from Airport:||Train: Local subway Line 3 has Jiangbei Airport Station in the airport. Its entrances/exits can be found in the Parking Lot, Passengers Service Area C and T2B terminal. This line serves from 06:30 to 22:30 from the airport.
Bus: From the first flight to the last arrival Jiazhou Bus Station, Waimao Mansion. According to the schedule of flight it takes 40 minutes and CNY15. The bus can be boarded outside of Entrance 4 or Entrance 6, T2 in the airport.
Taxi: The flat-rate fare of taxis in this city is about CNY10 for the first 1.9 miles (3km) and then the distance surcharge is CNY2 per 0.6 mile (1km). It costs passengers at least CNY50 from the airport to downtown area. The taxi can be taken between T2A and T2B and outside T1.
- THAI Holds Ceremony in Honor of His Majesty King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun’s 65th Birthday27 July, 2017 - 4:44 pm
- THAI Launches Flights to Vienna27 July, 2017 - 3:42 pm
- Match Made21 July, 2017 - 10:00 am
- THAI Takes Delivery of Fifth Airbus A350 XWB on a Goodwill Flight17 July, 2017 - 10:26 am
- Red Lotus Sea in Udon Thani15 July, 2017 - 6:52 pm
- WANT TO WIN A MILLION FREQUENT FLYER MILES*? Less than three weeks left to participate in Star Alliance’s 20th Anniversary Competition13 July, 2017 - 9:09 am
- THAI Entrusted to Provide Customer Services for Heibei Airlines13 July, 2017 - 9:00 am
- THAI Chairman of the Board of Directors and Acting President Receive “Thailand Headlines Person of the Year Awards”13 July, 2017 - 8:40 am