|Fly THAI:||1 Flight available daily|
|Airport:||Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG)|
|Transport from Airport:||Train: Local subway Line 3 has Jiangbei Airport Station in the airport. Its entrances/exits can be found in the Parking Lot, Passengers Service Area C and T2B terminal. This line serves from 06:30 to 22:30 from the airport.
Bus: From the first flight to the last arrival Jiazhou Bus Station, Waimao Mansion. According to the schedule of flight it takes 40 minutes and CNY15. The bus can be boarded outside of Entrance 4 or Entrance 6, T2 in the airport.
Taxi: The flat-rate fare of taxis in this city is about CNY10 for the first 1.9 miles (3km) and then the distance surcharge is CNY2 per 0.6 mile (1km). It costs passengers at least CNY50 from the airport to downtown area. The taxi can be taken between T2A and T2B and outside T1.
- THAI Launches Daily Bangkok-Busan Flights22 June, 2018 - 2:25 pm
- Royal Orchid Plus Celebrates 25th Anniversary with Special Privileges รอยัล ออร์คิด พลัส การบินไทย จัดกิจกรรมฉลองครบรอบ 25 ปี22 June, 2018 - 2:19 pm
- The Architectural Ensemble of Wang Na22 June, 2018 - 2:16 am
- THAI Operates Regularly Scheduled Flights to Osaka, Japan20 June, 2018 - 10:35 am
- Photo News: THAI Presents Tickets to Customer Satisfaction Survey (TCSS) Lucky Winner20 June, 2018 - 10:29 am
- THAI Introduces Inflight Meals by Michelin Star Chefs on Flights from Taipei to Bangkok18 June, 2018 - 10:55 am
- THAI Presents Tickets to Lucky Winner at Thai Festival India 201818 June, 2018 - 10:44 am
- THAI Catering Receives 2017 Excellent Catering Service Award14 June, 2018 - 9:08 am