|Fly THAI:||1 Flight available daily|
|Airport:||Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG)|
|Transport from Airport:||Train: Local subway Line 3 has Jiangbei Airport Station in the airport. Its entrances/exits can be found in the Parking Lot, Passengers Service Area C and T2B terminal. This line serves from 06:30 to 22:30 from the airport.
Bus: From the first flight to the last arrival Jiazhou Bus Station, Waimao Mansion. According to the schedule of flight it takes 40 minutes and CNY15. The bus can be boarded outside of Entrance 4 or Entrance 6, T2 in the airport.
Taxi: The flat-rate fare of taxis in this city is about CNY10 for the first 1.9 miles (3km) and then the distance surcharge is CNY2 per 0.6 mile (1km). It costs passengers at least CNY50 from the airport to downtown area. The taxi can be taken between T2A and T2B and outside T1.
- STAR ALLIANCE AND HEATHROW AIRPORT FURTHER ENHANCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AT HEATHROW TERMINAL 223 November, 2017 - 5:06 pm
- การบินไทยจัด Chef on Board บริการบนเครื่อง THAI Presents Chef On Board22 November, 2017 - 4:33 pm
- Secret Recipe at Café Residenz21 November, 2017 - 11:01 am
- Mercedes AMG21 November, 2017 - 10:48 am
- THAI Celebrates Launch of Flights to Vienna20 November, 2017 - 11:36 am
- THAI Introduces THAI Gift Voucher20 November, 2017 - 11:32 am
- THAI Welcomes Cyclists from Happy World Tour for Happy Child Foundation20 November, 2017 - 10:14 am
- THAI Inaugurates Direct Flight to Vienna, Austria20 November, 2017 - 9:41 am