|Fly THAI:||1 Flight available daily|
|Airport:||Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG)|
|Transport from Airport:||Train: Local subway Line 3 has Jiangbei Airport Station in the airport. Its entrances/exits can be found in the Parking Lot, Passengers Service Area C and T2B terminal. This line serves from 06:30 to 22:30 from the airport.
Bus: From the first flight to the last arrival Jiazhou Bus Station, Waimao Mansion. According to the schedule of flight it takes 40 minutes and CNY15. The bus can be boarded outside of Entrance 4 or Entrance 6, T2 in the airport.
Taxi: The flat-rate fare of taxis in this city is about CNY10 for the first 1.9 miles (3km) and then the distance surcharge is CNY2 per 0.6 mile (1km). It costs passengers at least CNY50 from the airport to downtown area. The taxi can be taken between T2A and T2B and outside T1.
- THAI Welcomes First Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner18 September, 2017 - 9:55 am
- THAI Welcomes Minister of Tourism and Sports at Amazing Thailand Tourism Year 2018 Meeting15 September, 2017 - 4:22 pm
- THAI Welcomes Shanghai International Studies University Students at Cabin Crew Training Center13 September, 2017 - 2:33 pm
- Allure of Blue13 September, 2017 - 10:00 am
- THAI Hosts Gala Event to Launch Flight to Vienna12 September, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- THAI Holds Global General Manager Meeting on Digital Marketing in Line with Thailand 4.0 Policy11 September, 2017 - 9:40 am
- Mooncakes of 20171 September, 2017 - 10:00 am
- Star Alliance Member Carriers in Thailand Free Sea Turtles, Celebrating 20th Anniversary 20 ปี สตาร์อัลไลแอนซ์จัดกิจกรรมปล่อยเต่าทะเลคืนสู่ธรรมชาติ31 August, 2017 - 9:10 am