|Fly THAI:||1 Flight available daily|
|Airport:||Changsha Huanghua International Airport (CSX)|
|Transport from Airport:||Bus: Urban and Rural Public Bus and City-Bus are available between 06:30 – 19:00
Taxi: Taxis are available at the airport teminal.
The standard charge for taxis in the day is: CNY6 is charged for the first 2 km. CNY1.8 is charged for each succeeding 1 km from 2 to 10 km. Over 10 km, CNY2.7 is charged for each 1 km.
The standard charge for taxis at night between 21:00 and 05:00 is CNY7 for the first 2 km. CNY2.16 is charged for each succeeding 1 km)from 1.2 to 2 to 10 km. CNY3.24 is charged for each 1 km if over 10 km. It is always best to ask for a quotation of the total cost prior to commencing your journey.
- Keep it Cool19 August, 2017 - 10:00 am
- THAI Holds Meeting with AEROTHAI and AOT Making Thailand One of the World’s Top Ten Punctual Airports15 August, 2017 - 4:44 pm
- THAI Announces Results for the Second Quarter of 201715 August, 2017 - 9:45 am
- THAI Holds Ceremony in Honor of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit’s 85th Birthday15 August, 2017 - 9:41 am
- THAI Holds “Sharing Love for Elder” Activity11 August, 2017 - 1:55 pm
- THAI Serves Special Desserts on Mother’s Day9 August, 2017 - 5:05 pm
- THAI Presents Silk Products from the Queen Sirikit Department of Sericulture to Passengers on Mother’s Day 20179 August, 2017 - 10:16 am
- The New Mercedes-Benz GLA8 August, 2017 - 10:00 am