|Fly THAI:||1 Flight available daily|
|Airport:||Changsha Huanghua International Airport (CSX)|
|Transport from Airport:||Bus: Urban and Rural Public Bus and City-Bus are available between 06:30 – 19:00
Taxi: Taxis are available at the airport teminal.
The standard charge for taxis in the day is: CNY6 is charged for the first 2 km. CNY1.8 is charged for each succeeding 1 km from 2 to 10 km. Over 10 km, CNY2.7 is charged for each 1 km.
The standard charge for taxis at night between 21:00 and 05:00 is CNY7 for the first 2 km. CNY2.16 is charged for each succeeding 1 km)from 1.2 to 2 to 10 km. CNY3.24 is charged for each 1 km if over 10 km. It is always best to ask for a quotation of the total cost prior to commencing your journey.
- THAI Introduces Inflight Meals Created by Michelin Chefs25 April, 2018 - 10:29 am
- Lost in Luang Prabang18 April, 2018 - 10:58 pm
- THAI Provides Clarification on Flight TG660 Bangkok-Tokyo (Haneda) on 11April 201818 April, 2018 - 4:27 pm
- THAI Ground Staff Dress in Thai Costume to Celebrate Songkran 201812 April, 2018 - 7:31 am
- THAI Increases Bangkok-Tokyo (Narita) Flight Frequencies9 April, 2018 - 4:37 pm
- THAI Receives Japan Tourism Award in Thailand “Top Agent Award” 20179 April, 2018 - 3:24 pm
- THAI Serves Special Desserts During Songkran 2018 การบินไทยเสิร์ฟขนมหวานเมนูพิเศษต้อนรับเทศกาลสงกรานต์ 25615 April, 2018 - 7:26 am
- Photo News: THAI Signs MOU with Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand4 April, 2018 - 2:39 pm